Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Techno-Heaven

Perhaps the biggest perk of this whole career-shift I've taken recently is that I have a real excuse to purchase some gadgetry that I've wanted for a long time. Namely the ThinkPad X41 Tablet PC. Not that I had settled on that model for a long time, but a Tablet PC is something I've been highly covetous of. First, I processed documentation on them for MSDN, which made me interested. Then I visited my doctor, and he took his notes on one; I had fantasies about snatching his and running from the office. Of course I've likely been bombarded with marketing for these things from a million sources I couldn't possible cite. And sometime this weekend I should have one in my sweaty little hands.
Hopefully I'll have favorable reviews to share soon.

No comments :