Thursday, February 05, 2009

Arthur's Paint.NET Project

Over the past two days I managed to get the kids worked up about Paint.NET.
I think it started with Shadow Day, in which I was allowed to "shadow" the boys as they went through their school day. 

During the afternoon stint, I was able to sit with Arthur as he participated in combining simple geometric shapes into a larger outlined shape.
At the same time, Jamey has developed an interest, for other reasons, in drawing certain creatures, which I won't say anything about, since he will undoubtedly want to debut them at the proper moment.

In any case, they were both ripe for exposure to Paint.NET, which I promptly exposed them to, and much to their delight.
Here is a photograph of Arthur's work. Jamey's, I feel sure, will be forthcoming, perhaps on The ES of J.

No comments :