Friday, December 15, 2006

Five Things About Me

  1. When I play an engaging video game, I almost never blink. Tears streaming down my cheeks sometimes alerts me to the problem.
  2. The muddled nature of my brain is something that I thought would go away when I reached adulthood. I wish that were true.
  3. I can think of a lot of flaws about me, but we won't go into that. My friends seem to like me anyway. (Thanks guys!)
  4. I call almost everyone "guys", even gals. (Sorry gals!)
  5. Five has long been my favorite number. Ever since my fifth birthday celebration in Raggedy Ann preschool. I once called roulette for a friend, by suggesting the number 5, then changing to 25 (5x5) before he bet. He won $35 on the number 25. True story. I also won several times with a toy roulette wheel by betting on 5. I never wrongly bet on 5; kind of creepy. Those are about the only two experiences in my life with roulette.

3 comments :

Lief said...

You crack me up.

6) When he plays engaging video games, alerting his attention to anything other then the game usually takes physical interference.

the_pope_of_chilitown said...

Nice. I knew that, of everyone I tagged, you'd be the one who'd come through. Mostly because of the magical power the #5 has over you...
8D
I switched at some point to calling everyone "kids." I used to call everyone "guys," too, but would call women "girls" instead of "gals" on the rare occasion I didn't call them "guys"...

Anonymous said...

Flaws schmaws, we love you exactly the way you are.