Monday, October 01, 2007

This Mask is Fierce


Arthur has been going great-guns with cutting shapes lately. He's focused way beyond his years when in pursuit of something that catches his interest.
Above is Arthur in the mask he made 100% by himself (except I had to tie on the string). This is just something he did, out of the blue.
It is an alien. A very fierce alien. And if you look at it you might have bad dreams, but Arthur won't because he's wearing it and, as such, can't see it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

It is an alien alright! It scared the flip flops right off of my feet! But, upon closer inspection I think I see a familiar little nose peeking out, could it be Arthur's?

Great Grumpy Z. said...

Thank goodness, I looked at it in the morning, so I should be able to forget it by tonight when I go to bed.

If I have bad dreams, I guess it is all my fault for looking, huh Arthur?