Friday, September 23, 2005

101st Post!

I meant to mention that my last post was my 100th, but I forgot. So I'm mentioning that this one is the 101st. I'll let the reader determine which ones were 1-99.
Some links:
If you didn't already hear:
Opera becomes free at last.
Download it if you like. It has some nice features and is flying somewhat under the radar of hackers etc. A lot of stuff looks disjointed in it, since the vast majority of pages are developed for IE. But nothing too bad so far. I really like the notes feature; it's helpful for gathering topics and links that you might want to blog about later.

Rory Blyth's blog has some really funny moments. Example:

I spent my summer afternoons and evenings driving other people’s cars in and
out of the Marriott garage. It wasn’t very intellectually stimulating, but this
was offset by the perks of getting to breath exhaust for eight hours a day while
wearing a pseudo-naval uniform complete with ceremonious epaulets. What the job
lacked in pay, benefits, and prestige, it more than made up for in humiliation
and exposure to carcinogens. I also learned that most Mercedes from the mid 70s
smell like raisins on the inside. Don’t know why that is.

No comments :