Friday, September 23, 2005

Flashback Time

Guess what I found here:
http://www.freewebs.com/drussell/Download.htm

Well, I was going to put a picture of it, but for some reason I can't get it to upload.
Lief might be the only one who even slightly cares about this.
It's a video game from before one really needed video cards in one's PC to play video games. I'm not sure it's really even a video game, maybe just 'game' will suffice?

But hot-diggity-dog, what a fun game it is.
Yummy mango anyone?

4 comments :

Lief said...

NO WAY!!!
Dudely, I wonder if I could emulate it somehow on my PowerBook.

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

I downloaded it too. It brought back memories of the computer lab in the late '80's. I guess you and Lief spent a lot of time playing that game, huh?

Amboy Observer said...

Yeah, as far as we were concerned, you could spend morning, noon and night in that lab and we'd be cool, as long as that game was in front of us.
According to the help on this version I linked to, the game is actually winnable!

Anonymous said...

__------------------------
__|......................|
__|........REST..........|
__|.........IN...........|
__|........PEACE.........|
__|......................|
__|........Lief..........|
__|......killed by.......|
__|......a Centaur.......|
__|......................|
__|.......801 Au.........|
__|........2005..........|
__|......................|
__\/(\/)/(\/)\\/(\//)/(\/)\__

Those damned Centaurs!