Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Campaign News

Neither Heidi or I thought about getting a profile into the voter's pamphlet until it was too late. So the campaign has been set back a bit by that. However, we'll have signs by this friday. And we're looking into placing ads in local publications.
Also, The Columbian interviewed Heidi yesterday as part of their elections review. I thought she presented herself and her position well. We await the review and recommendations of The Columbian with bated breath.
We'll look into how one gets a blurb into the voter's pamphlet. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about the campaign, will look forward to seeing the articles by The Columbian.

Mom

Anonymous said...

I want to vote for Heidi!!! Good luck and I will keep reading this to see how it's all going. I think this should earn you your dinner at Red Lobster.