Friday, October 14, 2005

More Family Blog Info

How could I be so faithless as to not share blief with you all? Bop-Op sets me straight again in comments. Lief actually put his together from scratch, which impressed the heck outta me. For that matter, why don't I just link to Bop-Op's blog?
Also, Will has left his blog link in comments as well! There is some great stuff there. And, he's not afraid to get political too, which is nervy. :D
I need to get a blogroll up, now that I have so many family-members blogging.
The sun is burning my chest right now. I'm parked in front of our living-room windows because my office is being tiled. First clear day in almost a month I think. Hopefully we'll capture enough of this heat to last a day or two. So far our little Aspen wood stove has easily handled our heating needs on these many cloudy days; not that it's been bitterly cold yet. I'm totally stoked. I may need to supplement it with our electric system (though I'm going to try hard to avoid that for the scientific research I mentioned before) when the lows get into the 30's and below, but, then again, maybe not. As it is, each time I've run it lately the house has become uncomfortably warm by the end of the day. This stove is only supposed to handle up to 600 sq. ft.
Coming later, pictures of Jamey and Arthur with their Halloween pumpkins.

No comments :