Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Courtside At The Blazers Game

I had the privilege to watch Portland vs. the Milwaukie Bucks tonight from a very choice perspective...front row, directly beneath the hoop.
The Blazers took a drubbing, but that even couldn't dampen the pleasure of sitting so close to the action. Three times, players crashed into the seats next to me. Once I had to deflect a loose ball that was coming at my face. That's NBA spectating the way it ought to be.
24 seconds into the following video, you might be able to make me out, sitting two seats left of the post, front row.
http://www.nba.com/blazers/video/2012/03/20/444LAdnk20120320-2041177

On the left side of the screen, I've circled me and my friend John.


2 comments :

Momsie said...

Great seat indeed! Thanks for circling, the video moves screaming fast!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get the video to run so glad it is circled as well. Great seats!