Friday, March 18, 2011

Dulcinea has Arrived


I took my new Quest velomobile for a short test-ride and found that I need to adjust it a bit for my legs. Bluevelo.com was quick to provide assistance to me even though it was late in the evening (Toronto time) when I asked them for help in adjusting the sizing.

So far I am impressed with the fit and polish of the components. The brakes are just awesome....I opted for the 90 mm size since my goal is to do frequent commuting and I reckoned the larger size would hold up better.

The electrical components are also more impressive than I had imagined...I didn't know I'd have side blinkers in addition the front and rear. Very nice. And they are Bright with a capital 'B'.

I'll have more updates soon as I get the adjustments done.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments :

Great Grumpy Z. said...

Add a bubble canopy and a pair of stubby wings and I believe that thing could fly!!

Lief said...

You look like you couldn't be happier. It fits you very well from what I can see.

B-Awesome.!!

Lief said...

aroooom aohmm ohm...chick, chicka chickahhhh.....
Beautiful...
aroooom aohmm ohm...chick, chicka chickahhhh.....
Even more beautiful

James said...

Awesome Doob! Can't wait to meet the new family member!! And Lief, I love it when someone quotes Ferris Bueller's Day Off...chicka chickahhhhh!!!

James said...

Ooppss....I forgot I was writing under Jim's name. I sent the above message! ~Margy

Unknown said...

So cool! I am jealous.

tom.

Anonymous said...

I love it and the handsome young man in the middle of the banana too! I would love to see that coming at me from afar!

Aunt Jane