Friday, April 15, 2005

House Near Completion

With our new home near completion, I am feeling anxious to turn more of my attention back to programming, and other technology, and gardening. I have a terrific spot for gardening here; a south-facing slope with nothing obstructing the sun. So I hope to grow some delicious tomatoes and peppers this year.
Our house is pretty neat, it has straw bales in the walls for insulation (they really work, by the way).
So, I'm trying, again, to join the blogosphere in hopes that I will learn something useful. In my prior attempt I found that it's similar to hearing your own voice on a recording. But nevertheless, I will sally forth.
Next time I hope to dazzle you with news of my progress in re-entering the realm of .NET development. Wish me luck. ;)

No comments :