Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Alida Relocates

Alida's New blog is on Blogger.com.
Thanks to Blogger.com's automatic atom feed system, you can subscribe with this url:
http://allygirl20.blogspot.com/atom.xml

While I'm here, I may as well jot down some other news:

The solar-radiation sensor has arrived and so my weather station will soon be armed to it's proverbial teeth. Today was strange, with respect to the temperature in particular. When I first checked the outside temp, at around 8 am, it was 8 degrees Celsius. And it was clear outside! Usually a clear night is a cold night, but this one bucked the trend bigtime. It has been windy, and the high temperature today was 17, which isn't much less than we keep the house.

I'm going to plug Skype now, because it seems to offer some really substantial savings on worldwide phone service. I may post more about it later, but, if you're interested in making some long-distance calls without paying a mint, you'd be doing yourself a favor to look into it.

1 comment :

Alida J said...

Hey Okie 1) Thanx for the advertising lol
2) I actually have skype so if you could let me know your name I will add you and
3) how do you create a blogroll I see im on everyone elses but cant figure out how to get all ya'll links on my page?
Latas ♥